Mold can be transferred to a house in various ways. You should know that people can suffer mild or acute health conditions due to exposure to molds. You are supposed to understand that mold only do well in specific areas of a home. It is essential to learn that mold does well in moist and dark spots. Some of the common areas you will find them include toilets, sinks, bathrooms, ceiling, and floors. It is necessary to understand that one can either see or smell mold to detect their presence in the house.
It is always recommended that you act right once you notice there is mold in the house. You are supposed to understand that there are prophylaxes for mold invasion. You need to understand that there are multiple signs of mold exposure. There are people who are more predisposed than others. You can go online to learn more about this. The outlined here are a few signs of mold exposure. You need to learn that stuffy nose is one of the symptoms of mold exposure. It is essential to realize that the vulnerable individuals will be among the first to who the signs. It is also wise to realize that other things can also cause a stuffy nose.
You need to realize that one can also cough when they are exposed. How much a person coughs is determined by how much they are exposed. You will realize that the people who have less exposure will not cough much. Itchy eyes is another sign that shouldn’t be ignored. You will realize that itchy eyes, running nose and cough often occur consecutively. Therefore, it is possible to conclude that most of these symptoms occur at once.
The other common sign is a sore throat. And in some cases, they also experience nose bleeding. You are urged to realize that not everyone who is exposed to mold will start nose bleeding. Some will only display a few of these signs. It is necessary to understand that people who are exposed for a long time will show different signs. However, some of these are very rare. For example, individuals will suffer from memory loss and anxiety. Such people will also find trouble concentrating. You need to understand that the attention span reduces due to the effect of mold on the brain. You also need to understand that weight gain is also a symptom that some people experience.